Shortly before the war Bentley presented the MK V and it became the basis for the MK VI which was introduced in 1946. This was the first time one could order a complete car from Bentley! But they also still sold many chassis for customized designs.
Our Bentley MK VI Cabriolet was built in 1949 and was tuned as a “Drophead Coupe (DHC)” by the body shop Park Ward. Its roof is electric. The first owner was A.J. Brown in England and in 1977 this magnificent convertible was sold to the US. In 1986, it was purchased by a passionate collector, a musician with the Philadelphia Symphony Orchestra. At that time, the Bentley was restored and no expense spared. It was its owner’s wish for this classic convertible to return to England. Starting in 2007, this rare oldtimer was been driving under the British flag again but is now German owned and registered in Germany and ready to find a new home!
- front: drum
- rear: drum
- MATCHING NUMBERS
- power top
- DHC by Park Ward
Rare Drophead Coupé by Park Ward